Diploma in Pharmacy
Duration : 2 Years + 500 hrs. Hospital training
Total Intake : 60 Seats
Approved by : AICTE -New Delhi, PCI – New Delhi
Affiliated to : Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula, Haryana
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION IN D.PHARMACY
[Two Years Duration – (Annual Course)]
Entry qualification: 10+2 from Board of School Education, Haryana, or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university with 35%. (Subject to change by State Govt. decision)
Eligibility *(Subject to change by State Govt. / Pharmacy Council decision if any)
- Pass with 35% marks from a recognized Board/University in any of the following examination with pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in science.
- First year of the three years degree courses in science.
- Regular /Open 10+2 examination only in science academic stream.
- 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam (Science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology) of Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal.
- Pre-degree exam., or
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION IN INSTITUTE
The candidates, at the time of admission must bring the following Original Certificates/Documents/Testimonials along with three sets of duly attested photocopies of these and coloured photograph with them
- Original and duly attested photocopy of Qualifying Examination i.e. 10th and 10+2.
- Original Character Certificate- Annexure- X.
- Residents Certificate as per Annexure- II, if applicable: Candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination from a Board/Recognized School located in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/Corporations as per Annexure-III, if applicable.
- Scheduled Caste Certificate as per Annexure-IV, if applicable.
- Backward Class Certificate as per Annexure-V, if applicable and affidavit as per Annexure-VI.
- Special Backward Class Certificate as per Annexure-XIV.
- Certificate for Economically Backward Persons in the General Castes Category as per Annexure- XV.
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates as per Annexure-VII, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children and Grand-children of Freedom Fighters as per Annexure-VIII, if applicable.
- Certificate from wards of Deceased/Disabled/Discharged Military/Para-Military personnel/ Ex- Servicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces – Annexure-I
- Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defence Services/ Para-Military Forces-Annexure-XI.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness- Annexure-IX.
- Affidavit of Anti-ragging by the Student Annexure – XII
- Affidavit of Anti-ragging by the Parent/Guardian Annexure – XIII
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case TFW quota candidates)xvii. In case of Kashmiri Migrants, supporting certificates and original certificate of migration duly Signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner should be submitted.